Responsible to: Class Teacher
Working pattern: 36 hours per week, term time only, fixed-term to 31 August 2024
Start date: November 2023 or before
Deadline to apply: Friday 13 October 2023, 12 Noon (interviews planned for week beginning 16 October 2023)
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic individual, committed to the wellbeing and development of all children at our school, and able to work as part of a team, to support SEND across Nursery and Reception. This will be a fixed-term appointment to August 2024 in the first instance.
Goldfinch Primary is delighted to be part of the Dunraven Educational Trust, working together we are developing an exciting, dynamic and progressive community, focused on improving the educational experience and outcomes for children and their families.
Our aim is "Building Excellence" to achieve the highest standards for our school community. Our key values are: Respect, Responsibility, Resourcefulness, Resilience and Reflection. This means that:
● We develop confident, responsible, resourceful, reflective independent learners
● We deliver a challenging, inspiring, broad and balanced curriculum which responds to children’s individual needs and teaches them how to learn and remember
● We promote self-esteem and resilience across the whole school community
● We notice and celebrate children’s achievements
● We model and expect high standards of behaviour at all times.
● We consistently promote equality, understanding, respect and personal pride in all that we do
● We provide a safe, healthy and stimulating environment for everyone
● We ensure there is a partnership and good communication between staff, families and governors to develop and support children’s learning.
We are looking for a SEND Teaching Assistant who will be able to share and contribute to the implementation of these values. If you are successful in your application, you will join staff that are hard-working, committed and positive in outlook and dedicated to the achievement of our children.
In return, you will enjoy:
● A commitment to providing you with high-quality professional development
● Opportunities to work across the Trust
● A supportive professional community
We look forward to receiving your completed application.
Goldfinch Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.