Do you want to help transform lives in a brand-new, custom-made education environment? Have you ever considered the unique challenge of Prison Education? Working in prisons is an incredibly rewarding challenge with the benefits of mainstream education.
Weston College Group has recently secured a long-term education contract at HMP Five Wells located in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. We seeking to recruit a highly motivated Vocational Assessor to join our team.
Areas of learning that this role will be associated with will include, but not be limited to:
Construction, Engineering, Motor Mechanics, Carpentry and Upcycling.
As a Weston College Group employee, you will have access to an extensive range of benefits, including:
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
- Structured career progression and training & development opportunities.
- A dedicated staff wellbeing programme, including 24/7 access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme, offering free confidential advice and support for a wide range of issues, Mental Health First Aid training and awareness, and a calendar of wellbeing initiatives throughout the year.
- College-wide Staff Mentoring Programme.
- Free on-site parking.
- Enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme (LPGS) / Teachers Pension Scheme (TPS) with generous employer contributions.
- Over 200 perks, discounts, and freebies available via our Perkz platform.
To find out more about what it's like to work in Prison Education, and how we support learners to achieve their full potential, please our visit website.
Weston College Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS and obtain the appropriate prison clearance before starting the role.
Weston College Offender Learning Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.