Do you have a Level 3 or higher qualification in Sport, fitness instructor qualifications and football or other coaching qualifications, are you looking for the next step in your career? We are seeking to recruit an experienced, highly motivated, forward-thinking individual as our Variable Hours Lecturer – Sport. Based at our Wycombe campus with flexibility to potentially work at the Aylesbury Campus.
We are looking for a candidate to deliver across a range of qualifications from level 1 to 3 as well as the development of a football academy. Ideally you will have a teaching qualification or be willing to work towards one.
The successful candidate will:
- Promote high levels of student ambition leading to positive progression
- Plan and develop highly effective teaching in subjects areas required
- Contribute to the colleges pursuit of excellence by delivering high quality teaching
- Plan and deliver highly effective learning programmes for diverse and individual students, ensuring they are stretched and challenged to reach their full potential
We will encourage you to develop new skills and expand your opportunities within the college. We are also flexible and accommodating, allowing you to be as productive as possible. While working at Buckinghamshire College Group you can also take advantage of a host of employee benefits including:
- Pension scheme - TPS (23.68 % employers' contribution)
- 30 or 35-holiday entitlement & Additional annual leave purchase scheme
- Free onsite parking
- A wide range of learning - access to free training & continuous professional development
- Discounts in the Aylesbury Day Nursery & Aylesbury Salon Intuition
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to work and local business employee corporate discount schemes
Here at Buckinghamshire College Group, we are passionate about helping people of all ages and abilities to achieve their learning goals and life aspirations. You will find a warm welcome at all of our campuses in; Aylesbury, Amersham and High Wycombe, where we are a thriving community of over 590 Staff and 7,000 students and we are sure that whatever your aspirations and career goals, we can help you to achieve them.
This College does one of the most important jobs in the country - educating people of all ages to help them to succeed in life and create the skills society needs. Moreover, we do it well. We have high standards, with good success rates for students and more students joining us each year.
Our staff are the most important resource that the College has in securing this success. We therefore value our staff highly and offer a competitive reward and benefits package.
We hope you will want to be part of Buckinghamshire College Group and we very much look forward to welcoming you.
Commitment to Safeguarding
BCG is committed to equal opportunities for all, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and staff alike; all posts are subject to enhanced DBS checks.
Only completed applications will be considered for this role. All applicants will need to complete an application form via our College Website
For more information on the role please contact HR directly.
Closing date for applications is the 17th August 2022, with interviews taking place shortly after.
Buckinghamshire College Group- Aylesbury Campus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.