An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate educator to work as a self-employed private tutor with Education Boutique, in Bracknell. This particular tutoring role is varied but always includes working on a 1:1 basis with learners. Education Boutique are looking for a tutor who has vast experience of preparing students for the various 11+ exams (including ISEB, CAT4, CEM Select and independent day schools)
- Experience of 11+ exams
- Coaching children on a 1:1 basis
- Building a safe and supportive learning environment
- Planning for progress towards exams
- Regularly assessing learners
- Clear communication and reliable
- Linking learning opportunities to projects that interest and engage the learner
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible opportunities to build your work schedule around your life
- Fulfilling opportunities to inspire learners to re-engage with learning again
- Freedom to build learning journeys for your pupils in your own way
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- BA Education / PGCE / QTS
- Previous 11+ experience
- Level 2 Safeguarding Certificate or willingness to achieve this
- Right to work in UK
- Enhanced DBS registered on the Update service
- Satisfactory QTS Prohibition check (only for tutors with QTS)
- Demonstrate our tutor 7 P's: Positivity, Punctuality, Presentation, Politeness, Preparedness, Perseverance, Progress
This role is working with a Year 5 child who will be on holiday for the summer. The focus for this role is to comprehensively prepare him for the demands of the 11+ exams he will sit between September and December 2023.
With travelling roles, the tutor will be provided separate accommodation and all meals during the time spent travelling. Working hours will be 3 hours per day for 21 days, spread across the day and outside of the tutoring, planning and marking - the tutor will be able to enjoy the facilities in the hotel and the local area.
Education Boutique is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.