Teaching Assistant at Longford Park Primary Academy
15 hours per week - Monday to Friday - 9am-12pm
contract Type - Permanent
Grade F (starting salary £7,609 )
Closing date 2nd December 2022
Interview date 7th December 2022
We are looking to appoint an experienced and qualified Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and hardworking team.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who is:
• able to manage the academic demands of the whole primary curriculum, but preferably has experience of working in KS2;
• well organised, with high expectations of pupil attainment and progress;
• flexible and enthusiastic;
• able to show initiative
• able to work collaboratively with all members of the school community - in particular the class teachers.
We will offer you:
• a warm and welcoming school community;
• The opportunity to join a growing Multi Academy Trust
• A commitment to developing your CPD
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons and must ensure that the highest priority is given following the guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Baring Service and qualification checks.