,Teaching Assistant - Additional Needs
Contracted hours per week: 20 hours (8:45-1:05pm Monday to Friday)
Working weeks per year: 38 weeks
Contract type: Fixed Term for 1 year
Pay Grade : F (Starting Salary £9,020)
Closing Date: 5th September 2022
Interview Dates : TBC
Start Date: ASAP
Can you inspire a love of learning and help children find their strengths and talents? Would you like to work within a dazzling team?
We are seeking to appoint a full time Additional Needs Teaching Assistant. The successful applicant will:
• Have high expectations of themselves and others
• Use innovative and creative approaches to overcome barriers to learning both academic and pastoral
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• have a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
• Be patient, flexible and forward thinking
• Be committed to supporting children to be the best they can be.
If you feel you have the necessary experience and qualification and would like to join our Trust, we’ll look forward to receiving your application.
We will offer you:
• a warm and welcoming school community;
• The opportunity to join a growing Multi Academy Trust
• A commitment to developing your CPD
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons and must ensure that the highest priority is given following the guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Baring Service and qualification checks.