REQUIRED FROM SEPTEMBER 2023
Due to an expanding cohort, we are seeking a passionate and knowledgeable English teacher to join our team. The curriculum is refreshingly innovative and we welcome teaching staff who look to drive ideas and question preconceptions.
The role is suitable for teachers of all levels of experience and we would welcome visits from potential applicants.
• OFSTED “Good” school (July 2018)
• Exceptional record of staff development
• Positive, happy and uplifting culture and ethos
• Research based approaches to assessment and feedback – co-designed by teachers
• Simple and effective classroom management
• Excellent buildings and facilities, including projectors in every classroom, visualisers, and a new large gym and fitness suite with free membership for staff
• Fully comprehensive community school
Closing date for applications: Monday 27th March 2023
Interviews: to be advised
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (ROA) 1974. All successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of Learning Partners Academy Trust. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workforce and particularly welcome suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to join our trust.