Economics and Business Studies Teacher
Please note Limitless Minds International College will only consider applications that have proven experience teaching in UK/British Schools
Missing “Adventure” & “Challenge” as a teacher? Join our Startup School in Madrid!
Based in Madrid ( Spain), here at Limitless Minds International (LMI) College , we are on the hunt for charismatic and creative individuals with a strong passion for teaching that have an interest in taking education to another level.
Although LMI college is a new start up as a school , the organization itself has been around since 1997 and is built from passionate teachers who are willing to take education to another level through developing the T.E.O Algorithm.
Our main objective is to provide students, aged 12 to 18, with the skills and knowledge needed for the 21st century by giving them a "strong foundation for a brighter future".
If you think this is a place for you we are looking for a Economics and Business Studies Teacher to join the team from September 2022!
Why teach at LMI College?
- Kind, warm and welcoming people
- Well behaved and respectful students who are willing to learn
- Maximum 10 students per class
- An exciting place to teach and experiment with new teaching methods Working Conditions:
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Teaching hours: From 9:00 to 17:30
- Students age: 13-18 years
- Prepare and create teaching materials as noted by head of departments
- Communicate and co-operate with other teachers
- Monitor students progress and maintain a portfolio for each student;
- Attend all weekly meetings with the classroom teaching team as scheduled;
- Assist colleagues in reviewing and editing all materials;
- Maintain relationships with parents and keep them well-informed about their childs progress;
- Represent the school and participate in campus and community events as needed
To successfully apply for a position, the requirements are
- Native English level
- Must have PGCE
- Eligible to work in Europe
- Teaching experience: Ideally 3 years teaching experience but they are willing to consider ECT's and teachers with less than 3 years experience
- Proven professionalism and integrity
- Compassionate, friendly, creative and open personality
Limitless Minds International College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.