St Jude's C of E Infant School is a warm, inclusive nursery and infant school located in Englefield Green, on the borders of Windsor Great Park. We are looking for enthusiastic special needs assistants to join our dedicated team either in Nursery or Year 1 (we have full-time and part-time roles available).
The successful applicants will need to be enthusiastic, able to use their initiative, have high expectations, a caring attitude and a flexible approach. Prior experience is desirable but not essential. GCSE English and Maths grade C and above are required for this post.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. If you would like to book an appointment please call the school office.
Closing date: 6th March 2023. Interviews: Wednesday 8th March 2023. We reserve the right to withdraw these vacancies if there is a good level of response, and to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
• A welcoming, inclusive and diverse school with confident and respectful children.
• Established and dedicated staff, supportive governors and parents, and an active PTA.
• An excellent learning environment with well-maintained buildings, well-resourced outside play areas and equipment.
• Access to wider support and collaborative working with our partner nurseries/schools.
• Exclusive benefits through Surrey Benefits scheme.
• Employee Well-being and Assistance scheme.
• Targeted CPD opportunities, to suit your level of experience.
• On-site parking.
• These roles are Surrey PS 3 (FTE £19,313, actual salary dependent upon hours).