St Jude's C of E Infant School is a warm, inclusive nursery and infant school located in Englefield Green. We are looking for an enthusiastic special needs assistant to join our dedicated team. The position is for 2-3 days per week (8:45 am to 3:15 pm) term-time only and fixed-term to end July 2023, with INSETs as required. The role is PS3, FTE £19,313 (actual salary dependant upon hours).
Judged to be "Good" by Ofsted in 2018, we are a happy and supportive school providing children with exciting learning opportunities.
• A welcoming, inclusive and diverse school with confident and respectful children.
• Established and dedicated staff, supportive governors and parents, and an active PTA.
• An excellent learning environment with well-maintained buildings, well-resourced outside play areas and equipment.
• Access to wider support and collaborative working with our partner nurseries/schools.
• A beautiful place to live and work, with rural surroundings, the nearby towns of Windsor and Staines, and accessible road and rail links to London.
• Exclusive benefits through Surrey Benefits scheme.
• Employee Well-being and Assistance scheme.
• Targeted CPD opportunities, to suit your level of experience.
• On-site parking.
We are looking for a Special Needs Assistant who is:-
• A good communicator with excellent organisational skills.
• Committed to working as part of a hardworking friendly and supportive team.
GCSE English and Maths grade C and above are required for this post. Experience of working with children with speech, language and communication difficulties would be an advantage but is not essential.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. If you would like to book an appointment please call the office.
Closing date: 12 noon on 9th December 2022. Interviews: w/c 12th December 2022.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy if there is a good level of response, and to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.