Applications are welcomed on an employed basis or self-employed via an approved company
The role will entail delivering business training courses to the local business community on a sessional basis. We are seeking to increase capacity by looking for trainers in a wide variety of subjects including, but not limited to
• Marketing and Social Media
• Human Resources
• Business Skills
• Personal Development Skills
• Management and Leadership
• Health and Social Care
For a full list of courses, please visit the Sparsholt Business Training page on the Sparsholt website.
Closing Date: 20 April 2023
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.