£26,418 - £28,044 per annum (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
Are you a marketing professional with a passion for digital, looking for your next exciting role? This new post offers the chance to be a key player in recruiting students to University Centre Sparsholt. It involves maintaining and developing our online presence through our websites, online marketing and social media platforms; helping to create great campaigns, promotional materials and printed collateral that capture our audiences’ attention. We have a great team at Sparsholt and look forward to hearing from you if you’d like to join us and put your talents to work here!
We are a specialist university centre set in 183 hectares of beautiful Hampshire countryside with a well-established, unique and internationally-recognised track record. Sparsholt undergraduates and postgraduates follow our talented alumni into professions involving Agriculture, Animal, Zoo, Veterinary Nursing, Equestrian Science and Performance, Aquaculture, Marine, Wildlife Ecology and Conservation.
Our research-active teaching team and great post-study employment record makes us an attractive environment for those wanting to pursue a career at the cutting edge of the study of land, animals and the environment.
You’ll be a proactive and enthusiastic person with a confident but diplomatic approach. You will be familiar with the higher education environment and ready to build internal relationships to help get our message across in a competitive market. You’ll also be contributing to a great on-campus experience for our prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students when they visit us or we meet them out and about and at UCAS Exhibitions.
This is a great opportunity to join our friendly and hard-working Marketing Team whilst developing your experience and professional practice across the whole marketing mix.
Closing Date: 05 December 2022
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
- Eligibility to join a defined benefit pension scheme
- Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Car Share Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Policy
- Access to an employee assistance scheme
- Free Library membership
- On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
- Gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
- Staff recognition award scheme
- Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
- Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
- Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
- Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.