“A collective drive to raise standards and create a school of excellence committed to equality, diversity and inclusion, where all are safe and want to learn.”
We are very proud of our recent ‘GOOD’ Ofsted report from May 2022
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated SENDCo & Inclusion Manager to join our school. The SENDCo & Inclusion Manager is a crucial member of staff with responsibility for all aspects of leading and managing SEN & Inclusion in the school, including analysing data, supporting planning and implementation of interventions and strategies. South Camberley is based across three sites and benefits from being part of the Engage, Enrich, Excel Multi Academy Trust (EEEA Trust). The role is permanent and full time.
Do you have:
- Relevant previous experience as a SENCo, the National Award for SEN Co-ordination or be currently working towards this
- Excellent time management, organisation and inter-personal skills
- A thorough knowledge of the SEN Code of Practice
- Have a passion for high quality inclusive teaching and learning
- Self-motivation and good organisation skills
- Commitment to working in partnership with children and their parents to ensure the best possible outcomes for each individual child?
- Positive, solution focus with a high ambition for all to succeed.
We are looking for someone who:
Aspires to be the best at what they do and inspires others to do the same, empowering a learning community
Will work creatively and effectively with the Executive Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to drive school improvement
Has made an excellent contribution in the learning and progress of pupils and who is able to use their skills and knowledge to develop colleagues in improving teaching and learning
Possesses an unrelenting drive and genuine commitment to raise standards of achievement through the development of outstanding teaching and learning
We can offer you:
• Children who have a great attitude to learning and demonstrate excellent learning behaviours.
• Creative and innovate approaches to teaching and learning.
• Talented, friendly and dedicated staff team.
• A vibrant and diverse school community.
• A commitment to wellbeing and work/life balance.
• Opportunities to receive excellent support and career opportunities through in-school collaboration and across our Trust.
• High quality professional development and accelerated promotion for the right candidate.
• Spacious school grounds and onsite parking and the opportunity to work across three campuses.
Please see our attached Application Pack for further information.
Applications are welcomed from experienced staff who would like to join our existing team. Applications will be considered as they are received, therefore your early response is encouraged.
South Camberley is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical checks and references.
All completed applications should be returned to Mrs Susan Steel, School Business Manager
Closing date: Midday on 17th April 2023
Interviews: w/c Monday 24th April 2023
Safeguarding Statement: South Camberley Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion. This post requires an enhanced DBS check.
The school operates a rigorous recruitment procedure that includes enhanced DBS checks, medical screening and confirmation of qualifications.
We may use internet searches to perform due diligence on candidates in the course of recruitment. Where we do this, we will act in accordance with our data protection and equal opportunities obligations.
Please read our privacy notices for job applicants and application forms.