SEN Teaching Assistant - LEVEL 3 Qualified
Contracted hours per week: 15 hours
Working weeks per year: 38 weeks
Contract type: Permanent
Pay Grade: F (£6,765)
Closing date: 2nd September 2022
Interview Dates : TBC (but likely w/c 5th September 2022)
We are looking to appoint an experienced and LEVEL 3 qualified Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and hardworking team.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has:
• Experience in managing and regulating emotions and in supporting a child that experiences sensory overload.
• The knowledge to develop social understanding and improve social communication skills.
• Experience with children who have a diagnosis of Autism.
• skills that can support the child with managing behaviour
• Experience with the use of Social Stories would be an advantage.
We will offer you:
• a warm and welcoming school community;
• The opportunity to join a growing Multi Academy Trust
• A commitment to developing your CPD
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons and must ensure that the highest priority is given following the guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Baring Service and qualification checks.