SCHOOL SUPPORT MANAGER
Required for: as soon as possible
Deadline to apply: Noon, Monday 27 June 2022
Interviews: planned for the following week
Contract type: Term Time Only + 4 weeks, full time (35 hours per week)
Department: Dunraven Secondary Phase and Sixth Form
Thank you very much for your enquiry about the post of School Support Manager at Dunraven School. We are looking to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic person to join our team.
DUNRAVEN SCHOOL OVERVIEW
Dunraven School’s results are strong, remaining well above national averages and representing positive ‘value-added’. Recognition of its marked progress has been significant and its journey as a school is important to us.
● In February 2011 we were designated as both a National Support School and a Leading Edge School
● In August 2011 we converted to Academy status
● In 2012 we began our development as an All Through School with children starting in Reception in September 2013
● In summer 2013 our £20 million BSF programme was completed
● In October 2014 we were judged as outstanding in all areas, including both Early Years and the Sixth Form, by Ofsted.
● In 2016 we were designated as a National Teaching School and an Academy Sponsor. The Dunraven Educational Trust was established.
● In September 2018, our Multi Academy Trust was formally set up with the integration of Van Gogh Primary, followed by Goldfinch Primary school in January 2019 and The Elmgreen Secondary School and Rosendale Primary in September 2021.
Dunraven School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.