The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and is an equal opportunities employer
St Cuthbert’s RC Academy Trust are looking are looking to appoint 3 Minibus Drivers to join our Trust in September 2022, 10 hours per week plus a casual basis for hours as and when required. The successful candidate will require a D1 category driving license.
As a Minibus Driver, you will operate the minibus routes, transporting children between specified collection points and ensuring their safe delivery to and from St Thomas More Academy. This is an exciting time to join our Trust as we are expanding from September 2022. You will always be accompanied by a bus escort.
We offer an extensive range of opportunities, incentives and benefits with this post including:
• Contributory pension scheme with the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
• Minimum entitlement of 34 days holiday (subject to pro rata if working part-time and dependent upon salary and continuous service) including statutory Bank Holidays
• Access to Cycle to Work scheme
• Access to our Sports Academy with some free employee only sessions
• Discounted Hull and East Riding Leisure Passes
• Training and development opportunities
For more information and to apply for this position please visit our website at Vacancies | St Cuthbert's Academy (scrcat.org)
The Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service certificate and checks of the relevant barred list / prohibition lists.
St Thomas More Voluntary Catholic Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates are subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.