School Business Manager
Hours of duty: 30 hours per week for 41 weeks a year
(Term time plus five insets and 2 weeks in the school holidays)
Scale: SP9 £27345-£30257 Pro rata (£36282-FTE £40146 FTE)
Pro rata: (dependent on qualification and experience)
The Cambridge Primary School opened its doors in September 2018 in a £9 million new build, and is growing every year until the Academy is fully subscribed in 2025 and benefits from being part of the Engage, Enrich, Excel Multi Academy Trust (EEEA trust).
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible conscientious and ambitious School Business Manager who has a passion for working in a school, to join our expanding team to help develop and build a successful foundation. This staff member will be providing strategic vision and operational deliverance on all matters relating to Budget, Finance, HR Admission, Lettings and Premises. The post holder will work alongside the Headteacher as they continue to improve the educational standards of the school. The successful candidate will have the enviable opportunity to shape the school as we grow over the next few years.
We are looking for someone who:
- is pro-active and solution focused
- combines solid business skills with an understanding of management and finance in a school or similar organisation (qualification such as CSBM or equivalent is a must)
- lead and manage with the aim of adding value across every function, from HR and facilities to procurement and income generation
- has the ability to lead and quality assure the delivery of facilities management, premises and catering.
- has the ability to see the big picture while retaining an eye for detail
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to develop the role and your own career by building on the successful work to date
- support from the trust COO and through networking with colleagues
- tailored and high quality CPD
- staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
- a real opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children
Please contact the school if you require any more information
Closing Date: 26.08.2022
We reserve the right to invite candidates for interview prior to the closing date. We would therefore recommend that you submit your application as early as possible. Please also be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/ interviews have taken place.
The Cambridge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and young people. It expects all staff to share this commitment and the successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS.
The Cambridge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.