Reigate School is looking to appoint a friendly and motivated Premises Assistant. The successful candidate will have the knowledge and skills appropriate to general maintenance and be able to provide a school focused service as required. The post holder will have an integral role in the Premises Team supporting the Trust Estates Manager.
This is an exciting time to join a thriving and growing multi academy trust committed to ensuring our children have safe, secure, innovative and inspirational learning environments. Interested applicants are warmly invited to contact the Assistant Head Teacher or the School Business Manager to discuss the role in more depth.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good practical/DIY skills
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work well in a team
In return we can offer you:
- a fantastic working environment committed to collaborative working and high performance – joining a team of skilled and hardworking professionals;
- an excellent staff assistance programme with access to wellbeing and health initiatives, including counselling, physiotherapy, menopause and weight management support;
- opportunities and support for professional growth and continuous professional development (including apprenticeships) both at Reigate School and through the wider Greensand Multi Academy Trust; and
- oversubscription secondary school admission criteria for children of staff working at Reigate School (who have been employed for more than two years at the time of application).
We welcome applications from candidates interested in exploring flexible working opportunities, including full time, part time, term time, full year or those specially looking for early morning or later in the day shift working to balance pre existing working commitments.
The full time equivalent annual salary is £21,345 - £24,678.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 10 October 2022, however please be advised applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to appoint before the advertised closing date. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Reigate School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Candidates who have lived, travelled or working overseas for more than three months in the last 10 years will also be required to undertake an overseas police check.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced CRB check will be required.