Shalford Infant & Nursery School is a small, friendly, village school with just 114 pupils, on the outskirts of Guildford, within easy reach of the A3.
We are looking to recruit a qualified EYFS Practitioner (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent) to join our professional, vibrant and supportive team. This EYFS Practitioner vacancy is a part time, term time only, job share position in a school nursery class for 17.5 hours per week. Working hours are 8.30am - 3.20pm Monday and Tuesday and 8.30 - 1pm on Wednesday.
We are looking for someone with current experience to work very closely with the class teacher to ensure that all children in the nursery receive the highest standard of education and care.
You will be:
- Calm, kind and patient
- Experienced in working with nursery aged children
- Fully committed to inclusion
- Enthusiastic, reliable and able to work effectively in a team
- Able to liaise and communicate with a range of stakeholders
At Shalford Infant & Nursery School we will be able to offer you:
- Enthusiastic and friendly children
- A hard working team of people who are committed to providing the best education for our children
- A school that has a strong commitment to developing it's staff individually and places a strong emphasis on supporting and encouraging your continued professional development
Salary range SP6 £11,001- £12,082
Working hours: 8.30am - 3.20pm Monday & Tuesday and 8.30 - 1pm on Wednesday.
We recommend a visit to the school, please contact the school office for more information.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a full DBS disclosure.
Shalford Infant & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a full DBS disclosure.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of Learning Partners Academy Trust. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workforce and particularly welcome suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to join our trust.