NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Working Pattern: Monday To Friday, 8.30am – 3.30pm With A 30 Minute Unpaid Lunch Break
We have an exciting opportunity for a Room Leader to join our committed and pro-active team within The Howard Nursery School. Set in the grounds of Howard of Effingham School, the Nursery School is open to children from 16 months to 5 years. The Director and Nursery School Manager are committed to ensuring The Howard Nursery School is an employer of choice and a Nursery School that thrives on delivering the best experience for staff, the children and their parents.
We believe in promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues whilst ensuing the health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times.
Successful candidates will:
• display a positive can-do attitude
• have a solid understanding of EYFS
• be passionate and have a positive attitude towards working with children
• possess excellent communication skills
• Level 3 NVQ in Childcare and education or equivalent and have knowledge of EYFS and at least two years of experience in a similar post is essential.
We can offer:
• extensive training and career development programme in a supporting environment
• receive paid time to attend numerous training and CPD activities
• competitive salary
• term time & flexible working patterns
• an employer contribution pension scheme
• nursery uniform
Tours of The Howard Nursery School are warmly welcomed.
Please note interviews may take prior to the closing date by mutual agreement
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Howard Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
The Howard Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.