This is a chance to work in a creative, innovative and highly inclusive school in Surrey.
This is a chance to work in a creative, innovative and highly inclusive school that has a specialist centre for deaf pupils. Are you committed to making a difference to children's lives in a school where SEND is leading edge? If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen to work in our thriving and successful primary school, which Ofsted judged as Good in November 2018. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
We are looking to appoint a Nursery Teaching Assistant to support pupils in class. The successful candidate will:
- be able to assist in the education and social development of pupils under the direction of the teacher
- be well organised and efficient
- demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence and resilience
- be able to engage children in learning
- have an understanding of early child development
- be flexible and pro-active
- be able to work as part of a team, inspiring others
- be positive and have a good sense of humour
8.40am - 3.15pm with half an hour lunch Monday to Friday (30.4 hours per week, 38.6 weeks per year)
Full-Time Equivalent Salary: £19,868 Actual Salary: £14,409
Closing Date: Friday 27th January 2023
Interviews: w/c 30th January 2023
We reserve the right to close the job advert early.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references.
Guildford Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All positions will require an enhanced DBS check, ID check and satisfactory references. We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.