At St Bede's Catholic College, we are looking for a full time permanent Mathematics teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the college.
St Bede’s has a diverse community of students and we would be pleased to receive interest from applicants of all backgrounds.
WHY CHOOSE US
St Bede’s has a superb reputation locally, within the Diocese and nationally. We are recognised by the Diocese as an Outstanding Catholic school and hold the SEND Inclusion award that recognises our high-quality education for students with SEND. In addition, we hold a Beacon status for Holocaust Education, the Geography Quality Mark and an award from the Incorporated Society of Musicians in recognition of excellence in Music. We have also been recognised for ‘Leadership through moral purpose’, ‘Engaging with evidence and research’ and for our outstanding results by SSAT. The College has also recently been awarded the Leading Parent Partnership award in recognition of our work with parents and re-accredited as Investor in People
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability or prior attainment.
• Collaborative working to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• A successful ECT support program.
• Onsite parking.
• Free Employee Assistance Programme
THE IDEAL PERSON FOR THIS POST WILL BE:
• a self-motivated, talented and reflective teacher who can teach Maths to A level
• someone who will teach with excitement and enthusiasm, creating positive energy around them
• a teacher with ambition for every student
• a team player
• a person with flair and extremely high personal and professional standards
If you have the desire and potential to be outstanding and would like to join this exciting place of learning, we would be delighted to hear from you. St Bede’s is committed to growing great teachers.
Please complete the application form and submit this with a letter outlining your experience and suitability for this role.
The closing date for applications will be noon on Thursday 2nd February 2023
St Bede’s is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and promoting their welfare. The successful applicant for this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks, good references and medical clearance.