Level 2 Teaching Assistant
To Start ASAP Temporary initially
Grade 4, Scale Point 5-7
Annual Gross Salary £19,650 - £20,444 (fte)
Actual Gross £14,535 - £15,122 per annum
Hours 32.5 per week - term time only plus 2 days
The Directors of St Cuthbert’s Roman Catholic Academy Trust are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspiring, and highly motivated Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work as part of the team at St Anthony’s VC Academy.
The successful candidate will predominantly work with pupils who need additional support, for example those with Special Educational Needs, to ensure they are given the best opportunities to progress against their personal targets.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
• can establish productive working relationships with children, acting as a role model and setting high expectations;
• encourages pupils to interact with others and engage all children in learning activities
• has excellent communication and interpersonal skills and enjoys working within a supportive team;
• is well organised, flexible and creative;
• is willing to participate fully in ensuring inclusion of all children
• is a positive team player, dedicated to facilitating the best possible experiences for our children
What we offer:
• a school committed to developing each child as an individual to their full potential;
• happy children who are eager to learn;
• a commitment to quality professional development for all;
• the opportunity to join a forward-thinking, supportive and caring team.
• Support to further develop professionally through tailored CPD opportunities
Benefits for you include:
• cycle to work scheme
• use of Trust fitness gym (based at St Mary’s College)
• discounted local authority leisure and sports facilities
• employee assistance and counselling service, wellbeing support and advice
• option to join payable Health Care scheme
• Free onsite parking
The application pack can be downloaded from St Cuthbert’s Multi Academy Trust website and completed applications returned by email to admin @ stahull.org
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be contacted shortly after the closing date.
Closing Date: Monday 12th December 2022 at 12 noon.
Interview date: TBC
St Anthony's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.