LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANTS REQUIRED ASAP
Holy Trinity is a popular thriving school with a friendly staff and a positive work environment. Standards of achievement are high, our children are well-behaved and staff enjoy working at Holy Trinity, with its calm and happy Christian ethos.
What are we looking for?
- A kind, calm and caring manner.
- Proactivity and flexibility.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of working with children.
- Confidence to support children in their learning and emotional literacy.
- A team player.
- Competent IT skills.
- Commitment to professional conduct.
- Ability to remain calm in challenging or unpredictable situations.
- Enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude
What can we offer you?
- A supportive and forward-thinking environment, complete with 2 school therapy dogs!
- A welcoming and committed team of colleagues.
- Polite and enthusiastic pupils.
- Supportive SLT (senior leadership team) committed to staff well-being.
- Fantastic grounds
What our staff say about us: “You’re well supported. You’re never on your own. Friendly, supportive team. Training is provided. The hours mean you can work around family life.”
Learning Support Assistant hours vary depending on the needs of the child but we are currently looking for part-time and full-time support.
We would be happy to offer school visits to prospective candidates – please get in touch to arrange a short tour. We advise you also look at our website to find out more information about our school and ethos.
Closing date for applications is noon on Friday 8th July. Interviews for successful candidates will be over the following week. Applicants who are not notified by end of day Monday 11th July should assume that they have not been short-listed.
The Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant roles will be on Surrey Grade S3, £19,313 - £20,257FTE (pro-rata actual salary dependent on hours appointed).
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.