- A talented, enthusiastic teacher who wants to make a difference to the lives of our pupils?
- Interested in working in a large school with supportive colleagues and leaders?
Then the children, staff, parents and governors of Great Heath Academy would very much like you to join their skilled and friendly team.
We have two exciting vacancies from September 2023:
- KS2 class teacher, working in one of our KS2 classes – year group to be decided based on the successful candidate’s strengths
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a ‘Good’ 3 form entry primary school, alongside experienced and supportive colleagues
- Great CPD opportunities both in school and through our ATT institute
- Fantastic children and parents
- ATT also offer a comprehensive employee benefits package including shopping discounts, cycle-to-work and gym schemes, cinema tickets and an employee assistance programme.
As part of Academy Transformation Trust, we work inclusively within our communities, embracing the varied localities we serve, while sharing our common vision and values.
We are passionate about Diversity and Inclusion and welcome all applications and are open to flexible working.
We are a disability confident employer.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant must undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS and online searches will be carried out in line with KCSIE update 2022.
Visits to the academy and our website are warmly welcomed. Please contact our Principal, Mrs Naomi Brown, to arrange an informal visit and/or to discuss the role in more detail.
Great Heath Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.