Class Teacher – KS2
Maternity cover from September 2023
Year group dependant on successful applicant
We would welcome applications from ECTs as well as experienced teachers, who have a proven track record of excellent classroom practice.
The children, staff and governors are looking to appoint a KS2 Class Teacher for maternity cover from September 2023:
We are looking for:-
- An enthusiastic, creative and reflective teacher, with high expectations of their pupils and themselves
- The ability to work collaboratively with all members of the school team and wider community
- A good understanding of how to identify and meet individual learning needs within the classroom context.
The school is able to offer:-
- The opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive environment
- Work with an experienced and enthusiastic school team
- Commitment to professional development
- A caring and innovative environment.
Our School has a dedicated and experienced team of teaching and support staff. We have strong links with the Church, local community and have supportive parents.
Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust include; a generous pension scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits and a supportive working environment.
The Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Closing date: Wednesday 26th April 2023
Interview date: Friday 5th May 2023
Candidates are invited to contact the school and arrange to visit and meet with the Headteacher. If you would like to arrange this, please book an appointment via phone or email.
Application forms should be accompanied by a full letter of application and sent by email to the School Office Manager.
Wembdon St George's C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.