Knowledge Schools Trust is seeking a KS2 Class Teacher to join the team of its two primary schools located in Hammersmith. The schools comprise of the West London Free School Primary and Earl’s Court Free School Primary. Both schools have been graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in the last seven years.
Our aim is to educate children from a variety of backgrounds and give them the knowledge, skills and confidence to flourish in an academic primary school and beyond. Our core belief is that every child is entitled to a classical liberal education, regardless of background or ability, and we follow the Primary Knowledge Curriculum based on the research of Professor ED Hirsch.
- To provide a learning environment that enables all children to access the curriculum and learn to the best of their ability.
- To teach our exciting and challenging curriculum, teaching consistently outstanding lessons, and promoting exceptional levels of academic development, attainment and wellbeing for all pupils.
- Be an outstanding practitioner who inspires your pupils and colleagues
- Believe that every child in our school can, and will, succeed
- Think creatively, be flexible, collaborative and resilient
- Enjoy the challenge of, and be committed to, teaching a rigorous, knowledge-based curriculum
- Have an enthusiastic and positive approach to school life
- Want to work in a school at the heart of the community and cultivate relationships with local families
- Have the highest ambitions for our pupils, the school, and yourself
We will offer you:
• A unique opportunity to be help us build our innovative school
• A happy and supportive working environment with the highest expectations and standards of learning and teaching
• An opportunity to pioneer an exciting new curriculum
• Access to a network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with and learn from
• Leadership and management opportunities as the school grows.
Candidates are encouraged to visit the school website to learn more about the school.
Closing date: Midday on Friday 21st April 2023
Candidate interviews will take place by invitation and will be held on site on Thursday 27th April 2023
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. You will be asked to sign a declaration form if short listed for interview.
The Knowledge Schools Trust are fully committed to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion. We want to attract and retain the very best staff in all areas of the Trust, ensuring our staff body reflects the diversity of our students and local community.
We very much look forward to hearing from you.