At High Littleton Church of England Primary School, we are looking for a passionate KS2 class teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our children. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate children to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US
High Littleton Church of England Primary School is a village school which was judged by Ofsted in January 2014 as being 'Outstanding'. We are a forward thinking school with an excellent track record for inspiring children and promoting all round achievement.
Due to the expansion of the school, we are looking for an excellent practitioner to join our experienced team. The successful candidate should be an enthusiastic, confident and flexible teacher.
We have a commitment to extracurricular activities and provide a broad and balanced curriculum based on creative learning.
Please note that High Littleton Church of England Primary School is an academy as part of the Midsomer Norton Schools Partnership Multi Academy Trust.
We pride ourselves on our strong Christian ethos of care, guidance and support for all stakeholders, as well as that of inclusion and diversity.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, we follow safer recruitment practices and appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential.
- Collaborative working within our Trust to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities.
- A successful NQT support program.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A Good Honours Degree.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Excellent curriculum knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
This job advert closes on Thursday 2nd March and interviews will be held on Tuesday 14th March 2023.
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the Headteacher for an informal conversation.
High Littleton CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.