Ravens Academy welcomes applications from experienced KS1 Teachers who
• Take pride in what they do and are proud to achieve!
• Promote learning across the curriculum and teach with creativity and flair
• Have a desire to work collaboratively
• Have proven ability to deliver creative and motivating classes
• Have a sound knowledge of KS1 curriculum
• Are passionate about inclusion
• Are enthusiastic, motivational and flexible
• Are able to demonstrate a positive and consistent approach
• Are willing to adapt to the demanding needs of our pupils
Part of the Academy Transformation Trust, Ravens is an incredible Academy. We believe that every child, every person, is capable of many amazing things. It is therefore vital that we give our children as many different experiences as possible to ensure they are well equipped to succeed in today’s rapidly changing society. Our Vision to have the biggest positive impact in the varied communities we serve through ensuring top drawer education for our learners. #TransformingLives.
Continually striving to exceed our values by working inclusively within the communities, embracing the varied localities served by the Trust, whilst sharing common vision and values, we have high expectations for all and a belief that every child will be successful both academically and as lifelong learners.
Our strong core values have led to a school where:
• We believe the power of education shapes children’s lives.
• Pupils are polite, honest, respectful and resilient.
• Academic challenge is interwoven with the support we provide for each individual.
• Staff and pupils build strong relationships as we strive to be the best we can be.
• and your career could take you anywhere within the Academy Transformation Trust’s extensive network of academies
• you will have access to our exceptional Employee Assistance Programme including, Gym Scheme, Health and financial wellbeing advice, Cycle to work Scheme
All this plus all the satisfaction of delivering an education that develops our children as individuals.
Closing date: 10th October 2022
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of applications.
Please note that we do not accept CV's. If you have not had any communication within 10 days of the closing date please take this as confirmation that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Ravens Academy is part of the Academy Transformation Trust family, whose mission is to transform learning, aspirations and opportunities for their pupils and the communities in which they live. This commitment also extends to staff who are the key to their success
Ravens Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant must undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS and online searches will be carried out in line with KCSIE update 2022.