We are seeking a friendly and committed teacher to join our wonderful school community in September 2023.
You will be working in Key Stage 1, and we will consider either full-time or part-time hours for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Enthusiasm for the role
• Ability to form positive relationships with all stakeholders
• Excellent teaching skills across all subjects
• That they want to be the best they can be
• A desire to make a positive contribution to our school
What we offer in return:
• An innovative curriculum, including the teaching of British Sign Language across KS2
• A school which values inclusion and provides an opportunity to excel in meeting the needs of a range of learners including those with additional needs
• Happy and enthusiastic children who love to learn
• An experienced, welcoming team who strive to keep up to date with current educational research
• A school that goes beyond the academic subjects and provides amazing opportunities for all pupils, including musical performances and sporting events
• Excellent networking and career opportunities across our 12-strong academy trust
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Tuesday 28th March.
Guildford Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All positions will require an enhanced DBS check, ID check and satisfactory references.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of Learning Partners Academy Trust. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workforce and particularly welcome suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to join our trust.