Job title: Class Teacher
Hours: 3 days per week (part time)
Working weeks per year: 52 weeks
Grade: Teachers’ Main or Upper Pay scales
Post Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date for Applications: Date 13.10.2022
We are currently seeking to appoint a teacher to join Key Stage 1, on a permanent, part-time basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the standards and progress of pupils and will be enthusiastic and motivated to help our children to ignite their spark and reveal the champion they hold within themselves.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of teaching and learning, pedagogy and experience of using educational research such as Rosenshine’s Principles. We are seeking to appoint staff who can work collaboratively with colleagues and who are passionate about providing all children with the very best learning experiences possible.
As a Trust, we are working hard to reduce teacher workload, support our staff and their own wellbeing as well as offering all staff professional development and coaching.
Woodland Academy Trust seek to appoint colleagues who share in our values and mission to ignite the spark and reveal the champion.
We recognise that in order to offer the best outcomes for our children our staff teams need the opportunity to be the very best they can be too. We do this by ensuring we have in place for all staff:
- Recruitment and Retention incentives for colleagues who bring the right skills, drive and passion to contribute to our school ethos;
- Continuous professional learning focusing on core areas to improve self and our practice;
- Working collaboratively with agencies around us and offering formal training opportunities, bespoke and targeted professional development as well as in-house, bespoke training from our many experts and coaching and mentoring;
- Embedding initiatives to support with reducing teacher workload; o A strong supportive ethos with dedicated line management structures and clear communication channels;
- Well-being assistance and support including a dedicated employee assistance helpline and occupational health;
- Opportunities to take part in exciting initiatives and projects that help shape the way our children will learn in the future;
- Wide range of family friendly policies in place for staff;
- Recognising national terms and conditions for staff;
- Teachers and Local Government pension schemes;
- Cycle to work schemes
Please apply by visiting clicking the apply button or if you would prefer to complete a word application form, please contact the school.
Application Deadline: 13.10.2022
Visits to the school are welcomed.
Willow Bank Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.