Class Teacher KS1 – St Thomas More VC Academy
To start February 2023
Fixed Term until January 2024 – Maternity Cover
ECTs welcome to apply
St Cuthbert’s Roman Catholic Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The Directors of St Cuthbert’s RC Academy Trust are looking to appoint outstanding, enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join our Trust team based at St Thomas More VC Academy. This position is maternity cover fixed term from February 2023 until January 2024.
We are keen to find a committed and motivated individual to contribute to excellent standards of teaching and learning. This is an ideal opportunity for ambitious and exceptional classroom practitioners who have the skills to develop and inspire the children in their care.
• Have a good understanding of the curriculum;
• Be committed to achieving outstanding teaching and learning;
• Successfully use assessment for learning to drive forward learning and pupil progress;
• Live out our core mission in all aspects of your practise, making a positive contribution to the Catholic ethos of our school;
• Encourage our children to achieve their potential;
• Work well as part of our successful whole school team and Trust team;
• Have high expectations of behaviour;
• A kind and caring ethos with high expectations;
• Support in your role through our mentoring and coaching programmes;
• Pupils who are motivated, friendly and excited by their learning;
• A committed, cohesive, enthusiastic and supportive trust team.
Please view St Cuthbert's RC Academy Trust website for further details
Closing date for applications: Friday 14th October 9am
Shortlisting: Friday 14th October
Interviews: wc Monday 17th October
Start date: February 2023
Applicants must support the Catholic ethos of our school.
St Cuthbert’s RC Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer.
St Thomas More Voluntary Catholic Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates are subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.