Human Resources (HR) Officer
Full-Time (37 hours per week) Part-Time will be considered
Permanent Contract, Term-Time only plus 1 week
Start Date – As soon as possible - Autumn 2022
Salary £22,571 - £25,927 (Grade 12 Points 12-19) FTE
Actual starting salary (based on 37 hours) £19,500
An opportunity has arisen for a flexible, conscientious Human Resources Officer to join us at an exciting time in our period of growth as a multi-academy Trust. Working closely with the HR Manager and the Trust Central team, this role will be integral in delivering a professional and consistent service to all stakeholders within the Wessex Learning Trust.
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
• Ability to work in a fast-moving environment, often with conflicting priorities
• Experience of HR practices, ideally within an educational setting
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate, build and maintain positive working relationships with a wide range of individuals both in and outside of the Trust
• Excellent, coordination, administration, organisational, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• A positive and dynamic approach to challenges faced and ability to set high expectations
• Experience of working in a confidential environment with sensitive personal information
What we can offer:
• Professional induction, training and continued professional development opportunities
• Staff benefits including reduced leisure centre membership and cycle to work scheme
• A staff assistance programme with specialist provider, CareFirst who provide a 24/7 free phone helpline,
or face-to-face counselling for every employee in the Wessex family
• Exciting opportunities as part of a growing multi-academy Trust
• Eligible for Local Government Pension Scheme
Closing Date: 30 August 2022 at 8am
Interview Date: Week commencing 5 September 2022
To apply for this position, please complete a support staff application form, (available on Wessex Learning Trust website), together with a letter of application for the attention of Mrs Louise Hulbert (HR Manager) detailing your experience and impact to date and why you are the best candidate for the position. See advert attached for contact information.
The Wessex Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding young people and promoting the welfare of children, and all staff appointed will undergo online checks and be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Wessex Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.