HR and Finance Officer
Salary: CAN scale 21-25 (£25,820 - £28,380 per annum)
Working hours: 36 per week, between 8.00am and 4.30pm
Weeks per year: all year round (annual leave to be taken during school holidays)
Term time/part time working available for a suitable candidate.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic individual to join our friendly and supportive HR and Finance Team. Previous HR/Finance experience is desirable.
You will be:
- First point of contact for all HR queries, either responding to or escalating as necessary.
- Deputise for HR and Finance Manager.
- To provide general administrative and clerical support to the school.
- To respond to parent, student and visitor enquiries and answer the telephone.
We are seeking someone who:
- has excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- has excellent IT and administrative skills
- has the ability to form excellent professional relationships with all members of the school community
- is an effective team member
- is able to work using their initiative and often under pressure
- is adaptable and proactive
- is passionate and committed to the wellbeing of all students.
This is a busy and varied role as part of a dedicated team who pride themselves on providing an outstanding support service to the school, leadership team and governance.
This is a non-teaching post which will give the successful candidates an excellent opportunity to work supporting both staff and students at a mixed comprehensive school for students aged 11-18 inclusive of a Specialist ASC Base.
See the job description/person specification (below) for further details.
Please note that applications MUST be submitted on a school application form (below). CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Friday, 21 October at midday.
We reserve the right to interview and appoint before the closing date, should a suitable candidate apply.
Oaks Park High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. As such, the successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Oaks Park High School is an equal opportunities employer.
Oaks Park High is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and enhanced checks carried out by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Oaks Park High School is an equal opportunities employer.