Job title: Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Hours: 32.5 hours per weeks
Working weeks: 38 weeks per year
Grade: NJC Scale points 17 – 21 (£29,219 - £31,274)
Pro rata: £22,009 – £23,557
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: TBC
We are seeking to appoint a committed and talented Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) at Willow Bank Primary School. As a HLTA, the successful candidate will be responsible for the standards and progress of all the pupils at Willow Bank Primary School.
The post holder will:
- Provide our children and families with the tools to empower them to access excellent educational opportunities
- Have ambition and drive to excel our school on its journey to outstanding.
- Have the skills to raise aspiration and achievement for our pupils
- Have a sense of humour and the ability to be able to multi-task with energy and enthusiasm
- Candidates should refer to the job description/person specification and explain within their expression of interest how they meet the criteria, whilst also describing what they will bring to the post from their own knowledge and experience.
Woodland Academy Trust seek to appoint colleagues who share in our values and mission to ignite the spark and reveal the champion. We recognise that in order to offer the best outcomes for our children, our staff teams need the opportunity to be the very best they can be too. We do this by ensuring we have in place for all staff:
- Continuous professional learning focusing on core areas;
- Working collaboratively with agencies around us and offering formal training opportunities, bespoke and targeted professional development as well as in-house, bespoke training from our many experts and coaching and mentoring;
- Embedding initiatives to support with reducing teacher workload;
- A strong supportive ethos with dedicated line management structures and clear communication channels;
- Well-being assistance and support including a dedicated employee assistance helpline and occupational health;
- Opportunities to take part in exciting initiatives and projects that help shape the way our children will learn in the future;
- Wide range of family friendly policies in place for staff;
- Recognising national terms and conditions for staff;
- Teachers and Local Government pension schemes;
- Cycle to work schemes.
The successful candidate will work closely with the other members of the leadership team to provide the highest quality inclusive education throughout school. The role requires a real passion for working with children and excellent leadership skills to support staff in raising standards within the school. Please download the application pack for this vacancy for further information including the job description and person specification.
If you would prefer to complete a word application form, or require any support completing an application form, please contact the school.
We reserve the right to close this position early should a suitable candidate be found therefore early application is advised. Visits to the school are welcomed and can be organised by contacting the school.
Willow Bank Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.