At Sir William Perkins's School, we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic Head of Personalised Learning to join our School from April 2023 (potential flexibility for earlier start date). You will be joining a team of committed professionals and will be responsible for delivering specialist SEN advice and support for students and staff, including carrying out and interpreting assessments .
Early applications are encouraged as the School reserves the right to close the vacancy when a suitable candidate is found.
Closing date for the post is 03 October at 12pm
Interviews to be held ahead of October half term
WHY CHOOSE US
Sir William Perkins's School is a outstanding school based in Chertsey. We offer a competitive salary, pension and benefits. Our school is set in a well-connected location close to the M25, M3 and Chertsey railway station . You will have the opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflection. We pride ourselves on excellent student behaviour and our strong ethos of inclusion and diversity. Our school offers the opportunity to become a meaningful part of the wider community through enrichment and extra-curricular activities and we are committed to staff welfare.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within staff to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- Onsite parking.
- Onsite canteen with locally sourced ingredients.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
- Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
How to apply:
Complete the application form applying to Mr CC Muller, the Head
Closing date for the post is 03 October 2022 at 12pm
SWPS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.