As a HE Curriculum Co-ordinator (HE CC), you will be the first point of contact for designated programmes of study at University Centre Weston. The programmes will be informed and monitored by the Higher Education Directorate (HED), who will then liaise with the Dean of Faculty and fellow HE Curriculum Co-ordinators, upon any issues relevant to the programmes.
The person appointed will lead a team of academic staff in the delivery and development of higher education (HE) programmes within Creative Arts. The post carries a teaching commitment and the person appointed could also be asked to deliver on other full or part time visual arts programmes within the division.
The person appointed will be responsible to the Subject Area Manager for curriculum co-ordination of the following programmes:
- BA (Hons) Art & Design
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
When you join the team at Weston College, you will be joining a multi-award-winning organisation which is one of the fasted growing colleges in the UK.
As an employee of Weston College, you will have access to a huge range of benefits and support, including but not limited to:
- Wellbeing @ Weston hub, providing well-being support for all;
- A staff welfare officer;
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme (available 24/7, 365 days a year);
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders, and the opportunity to complete this training yourself;
- A mentor to support you in your new role;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Regular staff conferences, with guest speakers;
- Staff social events;
- Free on-site parking (dependent on location);
- Great progression opportunities;
- Generous pension schemes.
Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting
the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults
and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check.