French and Spanish MFL Teacher
Start date: 1 January 2023
We are looking for an enthusiastic MFL Teacher, able to teach French and Spanish, to join our School from January 2023. You will be joining a team of committed professionals. The expectation is to be able to teach French up to A Level and Spanish up to GSCE. This post is suitable for both trainee teachers and part-time teachers.
Initially we would like to offer 40% of FTE but there may be potential for more hours and growth within the department.
How to apply
Please address a covering letter to the Head, Mr C C Muller, and submit your application online.
If you would like to arrange to tour the School before making an application or if you have any questions then please contact Human Resources via the School's main switchboard.
Closing date for the post is Monday 21 November 2022 at 9.00am
Interviews to be held in the week commencing 3 October 2022
Early applications are encouraged as the School reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date.
Sir William Perkins’s School is a high-performing, academically selective, independent girls’ school for approximately 600 students aged 11 – 18 years. The Head is both a member of HMC and GSA. It is located on an attractive 12- acre site situated on the outskirts of Chertsey, a two-minute walk from the railway station and very near to the junction of the M3 and M25.
What we offer
A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within staff to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- A successful NQT support programme.
- Onsite parking.
- Onsite canteen with locally sourced ingredients.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
- Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
SWPS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.