Seagry Church of England Primary School is a looking to appoint an EYFS Teaching Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a friendly, talented staff team at Seagry C of E Academy, a vibrant village school in Wiltshire with a pre-school provision serving the village and wider local area.
Dedicated teachers, together with fantastic support from our parent and local community, and our ongoing commitment to innovative teaching and learning and curriculum development are dedicated to improving outcomes for children at Seagry with a friendly and supportive ethos.
The position is for up to 32:50 hours per week, (days and times to be agreed) term time only.
The successful candidate will have:
- A level 3 qualification in education or childcare, or be qualified to degree level
- Strong literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
- The ability to establish good working relationships with pupils and staff
- A passion for improving outcomes for all children
- Enthusiasm for working with a wide variety of pupils
- Initiative and a keenness to be involved in all aspects of school life
- A flexible approach to working
- A proven track record of good working relationships and professionalism
- Confidence in working independently with small groups of pupils and individual children
At Seagry C of E Academy, we can offer you:
- The support of a committed leadership team
- The family engagement and network support of DBAT and its academies
- High quality training
- A welcoming, friendly and cohesive staff team
- Delightful, appreciative enthusiastic children and the support and encouragement of our friendly and aspirational parents and carers
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the online application form by Tuesday 30th August 2022
Visits to the school can be arranged upon request and are strongly encouraged
For any further information, please contact the school office
Seagry C of E Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and expects all staff, Academy Council Members and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to a robust vetting process including an enhanced DBS check .