We are seeking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and highly motivated EYFS class teacher who is committed to making a difference and shares our vision of providing the best possible education for all children to become independent and effective lifelong learners. The position is within our Nursery and is to cover the maternity leave of the current post holder. We are looking for a teacher who is committed to the well-being and pastoral care of children as well as academic. South Camberley is based across three sites and benefits from being part of the Engage, Enrich, Excel Multi Academy Trust (EEEA Trust).
- An inspirational and dynamic teacher with a proven track record of good or better teaching?
- A good communicator who is able to deliver inspirational learning experiences?
- Committed to excellence, inclusion and challenge with effective behaviour for learning techniques?
- Self-motivated and well organised?
- Committed to working in partnership with children and their parents to ensure the best possible outcomes for each individual child?
We can offer you:
- Pupils who have a good attitude to learning and demonstrate excellent learning behaviour
- Creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning
- Talented, friendly and dedicated staff team
- A vibrant and diverse school community
- Spacious school grounds and onsite parking and the opportunity to work across three campuses
- Opportunities to receive excellent support through in school collaboration and across our Trust
- High quality professional development and accelerated promotion for the right candidate
Applications are welcomed from both experienced teachers and ECTs who would like to join our existing team. Applications will be considered as they are received, therefore your early response is encouraged.
South Camberley is committed to the safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical checks and references.
All completed applications should be returned to Mrs Heidi Martin, Finance and HR Officer.
Closing date: Midday on Friday 7 October 2022. (Early applications are strongly advised as we may choose to interview prior to the deadline if suitable candidates present.)
Safeguarding Statement: South Camberley Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion. This post requires an enhanced DBS check.
The school operates a rigorous recruitment procedure that includes enhanced DBS checks, medical screening and confirmation of qualifications.
We may use internet searches to perform due diligence on candidates in the course of recruitment. Where we do this, we will act in accordance with our data protection and equal opportunities obligations.
Please read our privacy notices for job applicants and application forms.