We are looking for an exceptional candidate who:
• Has a commitment and passion to work with pupils with a wide and diverse range of SEN and can embrace the school’s vision, aims and ethos of ‘Learning for life’.
• Can support staff within the school whilst providing care, support and assistance to all students to encourage their independence.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in a successful, continuously improving, innovative and supportive school, taking a lead role in an exciting phase of its development.
• The chance to join a talented, highly committed and supportive staff team.
• The opportunity to take a lead role in a school of independence and opportunity, with an ethos of empowering each child to be as independent as possible.
West Lea School, Staff and the governing body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Our recruitment process is rigorous and appointments made are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, a medical check and satisfactory references.