Notre Dame School is an outstanding independent school in Cobham which is constantly growing and looking to improve. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to join the Nursery as an Early Years Educator as we grow our early years provision.
The post holder will assist in the provision of high quality, fully integrated care and education for children (2-5 years) throughout the nursery school in partnership with the nursery teachers to maintain a safe and secure environment for the children. Notre Dame Nursery is an All Year Round nursery and Early Years staff are expected to work during term time and holiday periods.
The successful candidate will have:
• Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent, particularly Maths and English language
• Hold a minimum NVQ Level 3 in Childcare & Education qualification or equivalent
• A minimum of 12 months experience of working in a similar role
• Good communication and listening skills.
• Good organisational skills.
• Creative flair.
• Evidence of experience of working successfully with and understanding of Pre-Prep School aged children.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website.
Notre Dame School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. In accordance with KCSIE requirements we will contact referees and obtain references prior to interview.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a completed application as soon as possible. The School reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date, if a suitable candidate presents themself.