Reports to: Head of Division
Hours: Full Time
Salary banding: Up to £35,000 per annum
The apprenticeship tutor will run and deliver apprenticeship programmes across the UK. The role will require the successful candidate to have a good understanding of the delivery of apprenticeship standards and frameworks. There will be a blended learning approach, with some in-class sessions to support the development of the apprentices. The role will require the successful candidate to have a good understanding of the delivery of BTEC and NVQ Level 3 across the Digital Marketing Standard.
An LMP tutor will inspire and ensure that every person that goes through an apprenticeship programme with us will have an opportunity to thrive and succeed. Tutors will also be responsible for mentoring learners during their work placements and ensuring they are in a safe environment where they can progress and learn.
Responsibilities [The below-listed tasks/responsibilities are not exhaustive:]
- Deliver Digital Marketing & Content Creator apprenticeships up to level 5 (if applicable).
- Deliver Functional Skills qualifications as part of an apprenticeship.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate records (e-portfolio and caseload tracker) for each learner according to internal procedures.
- Contribute to the self-assessment process which informs continuous improvement.
- Undertake appropriate training as identified through the observation and line management process.
- Keep up to date with curriculum development in the relevant subject areas.
- Ensure electronic diaries are kept up to date at all times with detailed appointments.
- Any other duty which, from time to time, may reasonably be required to meet the needs of the business.
- Undertake an appropriate initial assessment of learners to ascertain their starting point on the course.
- Prepare and produce schemes of work and session plans as directed by the Quality Team.
- Work with employers to maintain engagement and curriculum sequencing.
- Assess learner’s performance in the workplace.
- Carry out regular progress reviews with learners to track progress towards timely completion.
- Provide ongoing information, advice, and guidance with learners for them to reach their aspirations and goals.
- Deliver training on a 1:1 or group basis – face to face or online
- Provide progression, retention and achievement information for the course being taught.
- Comply with the internal quality assurance strategy to ensure that assessments are delivered to a high standard.
- Achieve good levels of compliance by maintaining timely records on Smart Assessor.
- A1/ TAQA or equivalent qualification is essential
- Experience in managing an entire learner journey is essential
- Experience in using an e-portfolio system is essential
- Knowledge and understanding in the application of the apprenticeship standard(s) is essential
- Proven experience in effective teaching and learning is essential
- Annual leave entitlement of 25 days, with 3 days ‘free’ days given back during December
- Additional 1-day annual leave for every year of service with
- HSF Health Care Plan
- Access to HSF Perkbox
- Pension Scheme
- £150 referral scheme & a paid volunteering day
The post holder must maintain the confidentiality of information about clients, staff and other LMP stakeholders. Some work is confidential, and information gained must not be communicated to other persons except in the recognised course of duty. The post holder must always meet the requirements of the General Data Regulation Act.
Safeguarding, Prevent & Equal Opportunities
The LMP Group are committed to anti-discrimination and equal opportunities for all. We are equally committed to Safer Recruitment Policies, Safeguarding, the Prevent Duty and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. To achieve our commitment, we will ensure continuous development and improvement of robust safeguarding processes and procedures that promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our staff and volunteers
Please be aware that upon a successful offer of employment the company completes digitalized right-to-work checks and DBS applications via an external provider - Vetting.Com
The company also completes an internal online social media search, in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance.
Let Me Play Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.