Business Course Leader and Lecturer
Newbury College are looking for a lecturer to join the team to teach T level and BTEC Level 3. Co-ordinate and manage the courses and programmes in Business and associated courses including day to day management and long-term planning of curriculum and quality.
The successful candidate will have:
- Business Level 3
- Education and Training Level 4
- Assessors Qualification
- 2 years teaching experience
It would be desirable if you also have:
- Mentoring/coaching qualification
- Assessor and Interval Verifier Qualifications
- Delivering and organising designated area programmes
- Working in FE/Adult education
- Experience of the teaching framework (e.g. BTECH)
We’re on a mission to be an outstanding education provider. As an Ofsted ‘good’ college and accredited with Silver Investors in People, we are already well on our way to being a great place to study and work. To help take this ambition one step further, we need a talented mix of teaching and non-teaching staff to join our team.
If you are interested in joining us on the journey to outstanding, then please take a look at the Job Description for further details of the day to day duties. If you have any questions, then please feel free to contact a member of Newbury College's HR Department for further information.
- Free on-site parking
- Local Government Pension Scheme (currently 5.8% employee contribution, 26.9% employer contribution) OR Teachers Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
- Access to Westfield Health wellbeing resources
- Access to Employee Assistance Scheme
- On-site gym membership (annual fee of £20)
- Discounted Community Learning courses
- Access to discounted hair & beauty treatments at the Newbury College salon on campus
- Access to a range of good value food and drink at The Street café
- Friendly and flexible working environment
- Discounted childcare at on site nursery for Newbury College staff (operated by a third party provider)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy before the set closing date if we receive a good level of applicants. To avoid disappointment, we would advise that you complete your application in full, rather than saving and returning to complete at a later date.
Our college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.
All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.