The responsibility of the Client Success Executive (CSE) is to create and maintain long-lasting and healthy relationships with customers whilst overseeing and managing all activities related to the performance management cycle to ensure its effectiveness and relevance to the business needs.
They will be working with customers to ensure they are receiving the tools needed to achieve their objectives and their main goal is to create loyal, repeat customers instead of one-time users.
They will be providing relevant support, information, advice and guidance (IAG) to all apprentices and clients throughout their apprenticeship journeys and will be responsible for supporting in reviewing progress whilst setting SMART performance objectives.
They need to have an in-depth understanding of customer likes and dislikes about Inspire ATA services, which can be discovered through surveys, reviews, referrals, and more. CSEs should organize, analyse, and share this information with other departments to ensure the company's decisions always consider the voice of the customer.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities (non exhaustive)
- Create and maintain long-lasting and healthy relationships with customers (apprentices and clients)
- Encourage repeat bookings through excellent customer service
- Contribute to building relationships, implementing new processes and systems that will increase the business’ revenue potential
- Support in the development of Inspire ATA apprentices in order to improve their experience and the client's experience
- Learn to train and develop apprentices to achieve maximum business
- Gather statistical performance analysis and learn to recommend performance solutions to improve customer experience.
- Support in onboarding new apprentices and clients
- Maintain regular contact with the company’s DSL to ensure any Safeguarding or Prevent concern is addressed promptly and through the correct channels
- Maintain regular contact with the Training Provider to ensure each and every apprentice has access to adequate support and can successfully complete the apprenticeship
- Escalate concerns on all aspects of employee-related issues, including manager and employee issues, policies and procedures, terminations and exit interview feedback
- Learn to use employment legislation when giving advice
- Compiling, maintaining, and updating records, where appropriate preparing documents/reports.
- Providing general administration support to ensure efficient operations
- Operating relevant equipment/ICT packages (MS Office)
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Requirements and Prospects
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the FE, FJAAR and training sector (desirable)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced working (essential)
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of basic HR policies, and procedures (essential)
- Excellent IT Skills (MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and many others) (essential)
- Excellent analytical skills (essential)
- Excellent interpersonal skills (essential)
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills (essential)
- Excellent customer engagement/service skills (essential)
- Willingness to participate in training and development (essential)
- Proficient communication skills applicable within an office environment or during any period of remote working (essential)
- Be Dynamic, engaging, resilient
- Contribute to the overall ethics/work/aims
- Ability to relate well to colleagues/clients when communicating through
- Have an analytical mindset, with the ability to analyse and identify patterns in information, trends, and emerging
- Customer-first mindset.
- Managing expectations.
- Active listening.
- Time management.
The post holder must maintain the confidentiality of information about clients, staff and other Inspire ATA stakeholders. Some work is of a confidential nature and information gained must not be communicated to other persons except in the recognised course of duty. The post holder must meet the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Act at all times.
Safeguarding, Prevent & Equal Opportunities
LMP Group, Let Me Play, LMP Education, LMP Action C.I.C. and Inspire ATA are committed to anti-discrimination and equal opportunities for all. We are equally committed to Safer Recruitment Policies, Safeguarding, the Prevent Duty and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. To achieve our commitment, we will ensure continuous development and improvement of robust safeguarding processes and procedures that promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our staff and volunteers.
Please be aware that upon a successful offer of employment the company completes digitalized right-to-work checks and DBS applications via an external provider - Vetting.Com
The company also completes an internal online social media search, in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance.
Let Me Play Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.