Vacancy: Class Teacher (suitable for early career teachers)
Academy: Goldsworth Primary School
Key Stage: Key Stage 1 | Key Stage 2
Working Pattern: Full-time
Contract Type: Permanent
Pay Range: Dependent on experience (Fringe)
Goldworth Primary School is part of the Bright Futures Learning Trust, a multi-academy trust comprised of four Woking primary schools; including St John’s Primary School, Knaphill Lower School and Knaphill School.
We are a leading inclusive three form entry school in the heart of Woking. We have a well-established reputation within the community for providing first class education for all our students including those with SEND requirements. We are a happy, high achieving school where our vision is to enable all children and staff to ‘Be the best they can Be’. We work collaboratively with the other schools in our trust to develop our teachers and leaders.
We are inviting applications from experienced professionals or ECTs to join our school in September 2023 to work alongside our current teams in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
We offer an excellent ECT mentoring programme supporting the development of your practice. Goldsworth has a strong track record of developing ECTs, many who have moved onto senior positions at school or within the trust. Please see our recruitment pack for further information on our school and trust.
- An enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated class teacher?
- Able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice and skills?
- A consistently outstanding teacher?
- Able to foster positive relationships with children?
- Keen to work alongside a team of highly driven practitioners?
- Committed to ensure our children receive the G.O.L.D. experience?
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour?
- Have a strong desire and commitment to developing your practice?
Then this is an exciting opportunity to join our team.
In return we can offer you:
- Experienced, supportive senior leadership team
- Clear pathways for personal development
- High quality training within the school and externally
- A friendly outstanding team with a strong ethos of working together to continually improve
- Excellent team of experienced support staff that assist in supporting the children’s learning
- Fantastic children who have a love of learning and excellent behaviour
- Supportive parents/carers
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school, prior to application. Please telephone the school office to book a visit.
Application closing date: Midday 22nd March 2023
An early application is recommended as candidates will be assessed and shortlisted as their application is received. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
Interview date: Monday 27th or Tuesday 28th March 2023 tbc
We look forward to receiving your application.
Bright Futures Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children within our care in line with all school policies and procedures and expects all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS clearance, a health check and references.
Bright Futures Learning Trust aims to be an equal opportunities employer, and selects staff on merit, irrespective of race, sex, disability, or age.