Classroom Teacher & Maths Lead
Full time – Permanent from 01/01/23
Main or Upper pay scale
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
St Cuthbert's RC Academy Trust are seeking to recruit a motivating and inspiring Class Teacher and Mathematics’ lead for our Ofsted rated “Good” Primary School. If you can support us in maintaining our excellent standards and add value to our students this is the role for you.
This position is suitable for Upper pay scale and main pay scale teachers.
We are looking for someone who has:
A passion for keeping abreast of developments in mathematics, who can lead colleagues in reviewing and evaluating the subject, in consultation with the Headteacher and head of school to constantly improve and develop the subject.
• A high level of commitment to aspirational achievement and progress for all groups of pupils
• A dynamic approach to teaching and learning and is an excellent practitioner
• The ability to establish excellent relationships with all pupils and staff
• Excellent communication skills and is able to work as part of a team
• A supportive approach to the Catholic ethos of the school and the care the school provides
We can offer you:
• A welcoming and highly supportive school and wider community
• Friendly children who are eager to learn
• A unique and beautiful school environment
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• An experienced and committed staff with a supportive Governing Body and wider School / Church community
St Cuthbert's RC Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer
Closing date - 10/10/22
Shortlisting - 11/10/22
Interview date – 17/10/22