“A collective drive to raise standards and create a school of excellence committed to equality, diversity and inclusion, where all are safe and want to learn.”
"Staff feel well supported by leaders. All this has helped to create a positive environment where pupils are ready and eager to learn."
We are very proud of our recent ‘GOOD’ Ofsted report from May 2022
We are a school of opportunities.
Our school is based across three sites and this provides us with a range of opportunities to enable the children and staff to collaborate and succeed together. We have two infant sites and a junior site. We are part of the family of schools that form the EEEA Trust through which there are many opportunities for both our children and staff
We are seeking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and highly motivated Class Teacher who is committed to making a difference and shares our vision of providing the best possible education for all children to become independent and effective lifelong learners. We are looking for a teacher who is committed to the wellbeing and pastoral care of children as well as academic. The role is permanent and full time and there is also an opportunity to lead the year group (on a fixed-term basis) for an experienced candidate.
We can offer:
• Excellent CPD and career development which is available to all
• Exceptional support for ECTs
• Delightful children who are keen to learn and have high aspirations of themselves
• Creative and innovate approaches to teaching and learning
• A team of committed, talented and friendly staff
• A vibrant and diverse school community
• A consultative, supportive Leadership Team and Governing body
• Excellent benefits including longer holidays, wellbeing week, a commitment to work/life balance and more
• Opportunities to receive excellent support and career opportunities through in-school collaboration and across our Trust
• High quality professional development and accelerated promotion for the right candidate
• Spacious school grounds and onsite parking and the opportunity to work across three campuses
• Employees benefit from priority admission to the school for their children
• Cost effective childcare option for Nursery aged children
• An inspirational and dynamic teacher with a proven track record of good or better teaching?
• A good communicator who is able to deliver inspirational learning experiences?
• Committed to excellence, inclusion and challenge with effective behaviour for learning techniques?
• Self-motivated and well organised?
• Committed to working in partnership with children and their parents to ensure the best possible outcomes for each individual child?
• Positive, solution focused with a high ambition for all to succeed?
• Please see our attached Application Pack for further information?
Applications are welcomed from both experienced teachers and ECTs who would like to join our existing team.
South Camberley is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical checks and references.
All completed applications should be returned to Mrs Susan Steel, School Business Manager
Closing date: Midday on Friday 21st April 2023. Interviews will be scheduled upon receipt of suitable applications, therefore your early response is encouraged.
Safeguarding Statement: South Camberley Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion. This post requires an enhanced DBS check.
The school operates a rigorous recruitment procedure that includes enhanced DBS checks, medical screening and confirmation of qualifications.
We may use internet searches to perform due diligence on candidates in the course of recruitment. Where we do this, we will act in accordance with our data protection and equal opportunities obligations.
Please read our privacy notices for job applicants and application forms.