Class Teacher Required (full-time or part-time)
Located in a lovely corner of Surrey, Crawley Ridge Infant School is a two-form entry community school. We are privileged to sit on beautiful, mature grounds, which play an important part in the children’s learning.
School: Crawley Ridge Infant School
Start Date: September 2023 (other dates will be considered)
Salary: London Fringe: Main or Upper Pay Scale. ECTs welcome
Contract: Temporary (with the possibility of being made permanent depending on the needs of the school)
Applications Close: Friday 28th April 2023 at 12 noon
Hours: We welcome part-time and full-time applicants for this role. If applying for a part-time teaching position, please specify the hours you would be interested in.
A school day at Crawley Ridge is one that excites, challenges and motivates our children and staff, through a culture of cross-curricular learning, producing well-rounded young members of the community.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Are very organised and can plan effectively to meet the needs of all pupils
- Are enthusiastic about all aspects of learning and teaching
- Are highly motivated with high expectations of attainment and behaviour from all pupils
- Believe children learn best through first-hand experience
- Are committed to your own professional development
- Have the ability to work as part of a hardworking, enthusiastic and committed team
- Demonstrate great inter-personal skills and have a good sense of humour
- Will make a significant contribution to the life of the school.
We can offer you:
- A supportive environment with a commitment to develop your career
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic children
- A beautiful environment on the Surrey/Hants border
- Good, practical classroom support
- A commitment to the well-being of all our staff
- Excellence, excitement and enjoyment.
- A well-resourced school
This position is for a Classroom teacher. Applications from ECTs are very welcome.
This is a very exciting time to join our Trust as we move into the next stage of our development where we can offer a wealth of support with collaborative opportunities to ensure all our schools have capacity to bring the best out of staff and pupils.
A range of activities such as forest school and sports make use of our lovely, wooded grounds and our large playing fields during and outside the school day. These activities, as well as extra-curricular yoga, dance and drama are valued by pupils and families.
We would strongly encourage candidates to arrange an informal meeting with the headteacher in person, or via TEAMs/phone call if required.
We think our school is incredibly special. We ensure a nurturing, safe, supportive, and inspiring school experience for our students. We look forward to meeting you.
If you are interested in the above role, please complete and submit an application form.
Closing Date: Friday 28th April 2023 at 12 noon
Interviews: The week beginning 1st May 2023
Crawley Ridge Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Surrey County Council aims to be an equal opportunities employer, and selects staff on merit, irrespective of race, sex, disability, or age.