Class Teacher (Job Share)
Salary: MPR1 –UPR3 £28,000 to £43685 FTE (£16,800 to £23,286 actual salary)
Location: Keynsham, near Bristol/Bath
Contract: Part time 19.5hrs, Monday to Wednesday
Term: Fixed term 31.8.23
We wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational classroom teacher to join our happy and forward thinking school. We are a two-form entry school and there is a strong, collegiate and supportive working relationships amongst the staff team in each year group. We are looking for a confident primary practitioner with a willingness to lead in a curriculum subject area.
This is an excellent opportunity for:
- Someone who understands how children learn in the primary age range
- A person who can develop excellent relationships with children, parents and staff
- A person who can motivate, challenge and inspire children
- A dedicated and caring practitioner with high expectations of achievement
- A creative individual who can foster a love of learning in their classroom
- A flexible, fun and energetic person to join our friendly team
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A full and varied CPD programme offering teaching and leadership development for our staff
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span the Bristol - Keynsham - Bath area that are working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 3-18 education in the area.
The closing date for applications is: 23:59 on 11th December 2022
Interviews are likely to be held the following week.
No CVs or agencies please
- Download the JD/PS, Recruitment Pack (and Candidate pack if relevant)
- Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised on the Futura Learning Jobsite
- Complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. Chandag Infant School reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the School be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Chandag Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.